Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Things I've Learned This Semester so far

1) Don't rely on one person too much, this will keep you from growing.
2) Being alone is comfortable, I don't need to be with someone 24/7 (I can eat meals alone comfortably)
3) There's no need for me to feel insecure
4) I can easily befriend cute guys, and they'll like hanging out with me too.  (This isn't high school)
5) Prayer is so powerful.
6) Take my problems to God first instead of other people.  
7) Yik Yak should never be downloaded ( I didn't gain anything from it, except for one day when someone let me in the dorm when I forgot my keys.) Everything is so negative on there. 
8)  Since being alone is comfortable to me, so is me being single
9) Making goals is helpful.  I made a goal to get more involved with my church, and I have met so many wonderful people this year through it.  
10) I like talking about God, I could keep talking about him, and my life for hours.  
11) Things might be awkward when you first meet someone, but you'll get through it
12) Don't do too much 
13) It's impossible to eat healthy on campus, and I'll probably gain 10 pounds.
14) I'm glad I chose Parkside.


1 comment:

  1. I like your learned statements Alex :) Seems like you definitely have learned a lot- I think these are all great statements :)

    ReplyDelete