Wednesday, November 25, 2015

God's Blessings

For Thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought I would honor God, and list off some of the blessings that I'm thankful for.  :)
  1. Thank you God for taste buds.  God you could of made our food bland.  Food is just meant to give us nutrients, and fuel our bodies, but instead you let us experience and enjoy it God.  You didn't just give us one flavor, but so many flavors so all the foods we eat our unique!  
  2. God Thank you for sweaters.  They are so comfy and warm to wear during the coldness of winter!
  3. God thank you for nature.  The nature around us is so beautiful and enjoyable.  Nature causes sunsets every night, and yet we are fascinated every time we see one.  
  4. Thank you that I have a car, so I can go to different places at anytime.  
  5. Thank you God that you are so loving, and not a God who's far away.  You're a God that sees everything, and that you actually are interested in having a relationship with all of us.
  6. Thank you God that I can have conversations with you, and you actually listen and speak back,
  7. Thank you for a supportive family and group of friends
  8. Thank you God that you actually bring a lot of strength in times of suffering.  That suffering is actually a part of your purpose of bringing in your kingdom.  That you teach us, and make us stronger and mature us.  
  9. Thank you God for always giving me hope in times of struggle.  Whenever I thought I couldn't go forward, you always gave me the hope to keep going.
  10. Thank you that you actually want us to look like and be like you Jesus, and actually give us the power to do so.
  11. Thank you Jesus that we don't have to be afraid because you are the center of everything.  You are all-knowing Jesus.  You have the keys Jesus, and Satan has no power over us.  He can only react to the things you do, he is not an initiator.  That in your presence the demons actually shake and tremble in fear.  We as Christians are untouchable to then because we are your property God.  That we actually are your treasured property.  
  12. Thank you Jesus that you took the weak people and made them strong.  That when you picked your disciples you didn't pick the best people or the strongest, but you picked average men, and turned them into conquerors, and that you turn us into conquerors as well.
  13. Thank you that you have given us new life. when we were born-again.  
  14. Thank you for Thursday mornings God, that I get to worship you with a group of great friends, and your presence is always there with us.
  15. Thank you Jesus, that we are never alone that you are actually there with us in every situation.
  16. Thank you God for dogs that they are such loving animals that are so full of joy and compassion.
  17. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross, so that my sins could be forgiven (the greatest blessing of all)
  18. Thank you God that you continually provide growth in my walk with you, and feed me and continue to blow my mind.
  19. Thank you God that you are such a good father!
  20. Thank you God for providing my a church I really enjoy going too God, and a fantastic, caring church community God.  That I actually enjoy going to church that every Sunday morning gives me such a strong feeling of excitement.
  21. Thank you God for the gifts you have given me.  The gift of patience, compassion, love for others,humor, tongues, and prophecy.
  22. Thank you for music God, that we can relate to others through the lyrics, and the beats and rhythms are beautiful to listen to.
  23. Thank you God that you encourage rest, you don't insist on overworking us.
  24. Thank you God that you are a comforter and you comfort our fears.  

 God their are more than 10,000 reasons to be thankful! :)  Thank you for all the blessings you give your children God.  
To end:  A link to the song 10,000 Reasons- Matt Redman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E








No comments:

Post a Comment