Saturday, March 5, 2016

Friends Who Have Become Like Family

Felicia:  La chica es muy loca, pero yo me amo ella.

Amber: A girl with such a strong loving heart, and incredible taste in music.
Courtney: A colorful background for a colorful girl, full of boldness and energy.
                Christian:My little bro, who makes me so proud with his accomplishments,
                  Kelsey:  A girl who has become such a close friend to me within the past year.

                    Laurette:  A ball of positivity, that has been there with me every step of the way with college.  Giving advice, being there, or lending an ear to me.  
                                                          
Trae, Ethan, and Aaron: The three of them never fail to make me smile in any situation.

Mike: Such a strong and caring heart.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Alex. I'm so happy and grateful to be your friend. I wish I had more time around Parkside this year to visit with you. ^^ I hope we can get together now and during the summer. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete