Friday, May 29, 2015

Summer Wish List

I figured I'd make a list I could look back at the end of summer, about the fun things I wanted to do that I accomplished over the summer.  :D


  1. Go to Summerfest (My favorite festival :D) Went with Liza and saw Ed Sheeran
  2. Go to a beach and swim   Regner Park for work :) 
  3. Record "A Beach in Michigan" monologue
  4. Go on a hike Hiked at Trek while looking for a lake at night, Hiked with Jeremy in West Bend, Hiked in West Bend for work.
  5. Get and enjoy a part-time job  I'm working at the Threshold, working with special needs kids.
  6. Record YouTube videos
  7. Visit Mayfair Mall
  8. Milwaukee County Zoo
  9. Spend a day in Chicago
  10. Hang out with Amber as much as possible.  She worked to much and lived too far away :( 
  11. See a concert  Saw Ed Sheeran 
  12. Enjoy Conference :P Can't wait to go again :D 
  13. Attend Living Light some Sundays.  I went twice, wish I could of gone more.
  14. Learn New things (Learned how to do a new type of friendship bracelets, and what a labyrinth is)
  15. Six Flags :D 
  16. Wisconsin Dells Trip? :)  Plans got mixed up.
  17. 5th Annual Summer Party?  (In planning) Too busy.  
  18. Read some books?  I read "A Work in Progress" and "More Than a Carpenter" 
  19. Go to the Movie Theatre to see movies such as "Paper Towns" :D I saw "Jurassic World" with Jeremy and Laurette, I also saw "Inside Out".  Paper Towns went out of theatres so quickly. 
  20. Graduation Parties  Went to Angela's grad party 
  21. Slumber Party with Friends (Ya'll are always welcome though)  Lets have another one during the school year.
  22. Family Vacation: Hayward!
  23. Fishing:  Yess!!!!
  24. Eat a ton of icecream
  25. Trekkk
  26. Do new things (I went on a giant swing, and on giant roller-coasters, going to the spa)
I will add to this
 list and cross off things from the list as I accomplish them.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment