Monday, December 28, 2015

Things I Used To Believe That Weren't True

1) I thought the word condom was a shortened version of the word condominium, so whenever people said the word condom growing up, I just assumed they were talking about houses.

2) I used to think that brown cows produced chocolate milk.

3) I thought that pizza came from deer, after my parents were cutting open a deer and we had pizza for dinner that night.

4) I thought that if the power went off in the house, we all would die.  I remember it was the middle of a storm when I had this thought, and I was reading a bedtime story with my dad and started crying.

5) I thought your heart was made of wood.  The gym teacher asked what the heart was made out of, and I said wood, because I had saw a picture of Jesus, and his heart looked to be made out of wood.

6)  I thought God gave your mom a baby when he thought she was ready to have one.

7) I knew mostly what sex was, but thought that urinating on each other was apart of the process. :P

8)  I thought I could talk to birds

9) I was convinced I would be a famous singer one day at the age of 5

10)  I didn't know Alaska was connected to Canada, so I assumed it was an island, because it's always shown separate from all the other states like Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment