Sunday, July 12, 2015

Scared of My Own Insecurity

   I can relate a lot to "twenty-one-pilots" lyrics.  The one I probably relate to the most is "I've been thinking too much, help me."  Overthinking is something I've had to deal with my whole life, that has had the power to hurt me.  Everyone has these insecurities, but they also have things they like about themselves which I'm going to focus on below.

                               My Good Qualities

    Humor:  I've been told that I'm funny, and quite possibly could be a comedian.  I'll try everything I can to make sure your having a good time, even if I have to act like a complete idiot to make you laugh.

   Honesty:  I'll be upfront with you, if anything has hurt me, or you want to know my opinion on something.

    Loyalty:  Once I'm your friend it will be hard for me not to be loyal to you, that is as long as you deserve it.  If you treat me wrong, I'll be on my way.

    Considerate:  If someone invites me somewhere, I'll usually always try my best to go as long as I'm not working at that exact time.  I won't usually cancel on you unless it's important.

    Non-Judgmental: I don't care what you look like, if your nice to me we can be friends.  I also see different sides of situations and am a very open person.  You can tell me anything you've done or are doing and I wouldn't judge you.

   Nice/Caring:  I want you to feel the best you can, and will compliment you.
 
  Empathy:  I'll listen to whatever you want to tell me, whatever time it is and try my best to provide advice or help you work it out.

  Patience:  I'll be slow to anger, and give things time.

  Forgiveness:  I'll always forgive you, even if its hard for me.
 
   Hopeful:  If I'm feeling down I can always count on the fact that it will get better, and be optimistic about the situation.

 Adventurous:  I'm always up for an adventure, and experiencing new things.

Thoughtful:  I put a lot of thought into the gifts I give people, and will usually remember details that you share with me.

  Easy-going:  I'm probably one of the least high maintenence people you'll meet.

   Excitable:  College has made me get excited over smaller things, and appreciate things more.


   What are the good qualities that make up you, and why?


1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you stated. We are so much alike. You R honest and trustworthy. Definetly not judgemental. You are so beautiful both inside and out. I love you for you!

    ReplyDelete