Monday, January 5, 2015

What Happened in 2014

This post is a little late, since the new year started 6 days ago, which is really crazy.  It feels like I just brought it in yesterday, but it reality it was almost a week ago now.  But here are some of the things that happened in my life in 2014

  • I worked at the Cedar Community Nursing Home from December 2013-July 2014

January
-I celebrated January 1st at a Christmas Party at my friend Jessicas?  (idek) :p
-I worked on a crazy Creative Writing project which had to be filmed outside in the bitter cold.
-I got my hair dip-dyed so the end of my hair was blonde.  Trying to pull off the Zoella look :) 

February
- I went to a Hunger Games themed winter dance

- My family threw me a Surprise birthday party 2 weeks before my actual birthday
-I ran a blood drive with the Senior officers and donated blood as well.
- I turned 18 

Match 
- Celebrated my 18th birthday with my friends at Buffalo Wild Wings 
April
- Our school performed a Lip Dub and filmed it
- I got to go to Chicago with my Ap World class and visit the Art Museum as well as China Town.  We also got to go to Water Tower Mall.
- The Slinger High School Theatre Department put on the play "The Crucible"  which I helped direct since February :) 
-I went to my friend Christian's youth group for the 1st time on a day of a costume party.  
May 
- Saw a musical at Carthage called Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, it was wonderful.  Went with Angela and her mom.
- Went to prom and got to see one of my best friends, Christian take my place on Prom Court :) 

- Got hypnotized and recorded at Post prom...
- Went to a board game party at my friend Jessicas 
- Watched part of the musical tryouts for "White Christmas"

June
- Went to the Talent Show at Slinger for the 6th time in a row :) 
- Watched the Senior prank unfold as my principal was followed around by a Mariachi band for 3 hours.
- Went to a few graduation parties including: Terry's, Alicia's, Liz's, Jordan's, Ana's, Marek's and Alexis's 

- Graduated High school :) 

-Went to Julia's going away party :( 

- Saw the Arctic Monkeys at Summerfest 

July
-Saw the Fray at Summerfest with my friend, Camara

- Had my family graduation party

-Went to Amber's graduation party
- Went swimming with my friend Alicia and got extremely sunburnt
- Helped set up the stage for the Washington County Fair
- Went with my friend Maggie on the Freak Out at the fair even though it completely terrified me. 
- Saw the Phantom of the Opera in Milwaukee with my friend Camara and Liz

August
- Lived in a cottage on a lake in Hayward for a week for vacation.  Met up with relatives too.

-My best friend Hazuki visited from Japan for 2 weeks!!!!

- Celebrated Hazuki's 20th birthday
- Slumber Party with Hazuki and midnight cupcakes
-My friend graduation party

- Saying goodbye to Hazuki :(

- My great uncle Don's  wedding 
- Started College at UW Parkside

September
-Met  Laurette who would become my closest friend on campus
- Came Home for Homecoming Weekend and watched the Musical float
-Started going to Cru, where I would make genuine friends

October
- Got to see Tyler Oakley in Chicago!!!!!!

- Saw the movie Anabelle 
-Lived in a box for a night with the Cru family

- Went to the Fall Retreat and grew closer in my relationship with God

-Started getting discipled by Pepin 
-Went to Gurnee Mills with Laurette
- Went to a bonfire with the Cru people
- My brother got engaged

November
- Came home to see Slinger high school perform "White Christmas" :)
-Celebrated Crusgiving
 - Celebrated Thanksgiving

December
- Cru Christmas Party 

-Therapy dogs visited
-Final exams 
- Got blonde highlights in my hair
- Celebrated Christmas
- TCX!!!!

- Brought in the new year through worship.  



1 comment:

  1. You had a fantastic year! You have grown into an amazing woman! So proud of you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete